Philadelphia Personal Injury Attorneys
We help individuals who have been involved in automobile accidents, truck accidents, Septa accidents, motorcycle accidents, slip and fall accidents and work injuries. We will handle all aspects of your claim including payment of medical bills, negotiating with the insurance company for a monetary settlement on your behalf and, if necessary, preparing and pursuing a lawsuit on your behalf.
You should contact us as soon as an injury occurs so that we can represent you and your interests. The insurance company does not always have your best interest in mind. Any statement that you may give to the insurance company may affect your outcome.
At our offices, no motor vehicle accident is too large or too small. We use a network of professionals to help us prepare your case, including investigators, accident reconstructionists, medical experts, occupational therapists and financial experts.
If you have been involved in an accident?
- Hire a lawyer before you contact your insurance company
- Go to your doctor immediately
- Do take pictures of your injuries
- Take pictures of your vehicle and the scene of the accident.
- Report the accident, even if you are not the driver.
- Don't sign anything without consulting with your lawyer
- Don't accept any money from your insurance company without consulting an attorney
From the time you first call us, you'll speak to a personal injury lawyer directly. If you call at night or on the weekend, you'll speak to a personal injury lawyer. If you need an immediate appointment or need an appointment in your hospital room, you'll meet with a lawyer. Once we open your case, it will be handled by the same attorney from start to finish and you will talk to him directly about your legal issues.
In a typical automobile, SEPTA or trucking injury claim, we do the following:
- Investigate the cause of the accident and use experts to gather evidence
- Help you get your car fixed
- Help you get treated by reputable health care providers
- Get your medical bills paid
- Get your lost wages paid
- Talk with the insurance companies
- Prepare your case aggressively to move it to settlement, arbitration or trial