Defend Your Reputation.
Protect Your Future.
Darlene A. Marquette
- Workers' Compensation
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court – Justice Russell M. Nigro, Staff Attorney
- Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas, Law Clerk
- Pennsylvania Civil Rules Committee, Member
I come from a family of Philadelphia blue collar workers and understand how important a weekly paycheck is. I was the first in my generation to go to college and then law school. I worked my way through both.
I have been evaluating and litigating workers’ compensation cases for most of my 27 year legal career. I worked in the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas as a law clerk. I later worked for the Pennsylvania Supreme Court. Both of these positions provided significant insight into decisions that shaped the law. I also tried many criminal cases which gave me invaluable trial experience.
I carry these experiences into our workers’ compensation practice and work to maximize an injured worker’s benefits. While I have effectively negotiated workers’ compensation settlements, my vast experience enables me to try a case as well. So if a settlement is not in a client’s best interest, I can fight to get a successful decision from the Judge.
Let me fight for you. I will personally handle your matter. I will always take the time to listen to your questions and understand your concerns.
- Temple University School of Law, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- J.D. - 1987
- Beaver College, (Arcadia), , Glenside, Pennsylvania
- B.A. - 1984
- Major: English
- Minor: Secondary Education