Defend Your Reputation.
Protect Your Future.
Please take a moment to visit the pages below to gather more in-depth information on the services we provide. You may also schedule a consultation with us by calling 215-268-7241 or toll-free at 866-657-7318. You can also contact us online. We look forward to hearing from you.
Our Professional License Defense Practice
Our firm is one of the most experienced in the state regarding professional license defense issues. We help clients understand the defense process, which includes investigations, negotiations, administrative hearings and licensing board hearings. We serve all health care professionals, pharmacists and more.
Our firm helps clients understand what to do when confronted with allegations of misconduct. We have found that abuse, dependency and mental health issues are some of the most common reasons that a license is put in jeopardy. We provide skilled advice and counsel for clients facing these issues or who are facing suspension or revocation for any other reason.
Our Criminal Law Practice
We aggressively and strategically defend those accused of crimes in Pennsylvania. Our attorneys handle a variety of criminal defense cases, including:
- DUI/drunk driving
- Drug charges, including drug diversion or distribution
- Theft/diversion and fraud, focusing on defense of professionals charged with theft of prescription medicines and fraudulent behavior in the workplace, including allegations of fraudulent billing
Our Family Law Practice
Our firm provides experienced, sensitive counsel to Pennsylvanians facing difficult family law issues such as:
- Divorce, including high-asset divorce
- Child custody, including issues of parental relocation and grandparents’ rights.
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
- Child support and spousal support, including enforcement of these orders
- The division of marital property
Other Areas Of Practice
We also represent clients in personal injury lawsuits, help injured workers collect workers’ compensation benefits and help injured and disabled workers with applications and appeals seeking Social Security benefits.
Put Our Experience In Your Corner
If you would like to speak with a member of our legal team about your license or criminal defense or family law needs, call The Law Offices of Brian E. Quinn at 215-268-7241. You can also contact our Philadelphia law firm online.